Will County Family Court Procedures During the Corona Virus Pandemic (COVID-19}
The Will County Domestic Relations Division has published new procedures for court dates during the COVID-19 Pandemic. These procedures include the following:
Teleconference via Zoom.com will be in place until further order of court.
- For currently scheduled case management conferences, hearings, pre-trials, trials, and prove-ups, these will proceed on the date and time as previously scheduled via Zoom unless otherwise ordered by the assigned judge.
- For future court dates, there are specific instructions on giving proper notice to set up.
- Judges will send out Zoom meeting requests with an ID and password for all attorneys and litigants.
- There are procedures for those without access to Zoom.
- There are specific procedures with pretrials and prove-ups to follow.